Saturday, August 6, 2011

Casting Call: Alien Overlords

This has been bugging me for a while. I want to be able to visualize what these buggers look like so I can flesh out their stats and give them a proper backstory. I have some ideas for both look and how they should play, but I'm not so wedded to them that I couldn't update it if I was inspired by something really interesting. My only rule is no greys. They're just boring. Yes, they may have seeded our civilization with ancient knowledge about how to construct the pyramids. They're also bland. But that' doesn't mean all cliches are out. So let's start with the obvious--big, headed aliens.

SCREEN TEST: BIG HEADED ALIENS, TAKE ONE:















I threw M.O.D.O.K. in there because, well, what the hay--he's freaky lookin'. Beholders are aliens. We all know it. And you've got to pay tribute to the martians. They're the ones who started it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment