No humanoid scavanger, roving gang of mutanted hoodlums should be without their own personal mode of transportation. If you can find one of these babies, count yourself extremely fortunate as they were made for exploring (or escaping from) the ravages of the surface world.
MOTOPEDS SURVIVAL BIKE*
- 2-stroke engine
- Range: 120 miles per gallon
- Speed: 40 MPH
- (More to come)
- Barnett Recruit Compound Crossbow (20 bolts, 2d6 dmg)
- Rotopax RX-1G Gas Packs - 1 Gallon ea. (120 MPG)
- United Cutlery M48 Tactical Survival Shovel
- United Cutlery M48 Hawk Tomahawk (1d6+1)
- United Cutlery M48 Hawk Harpoon (1d8+1 dmg)
- Gerber Fixed Blade Saw
- Blackburn X6 Light System (up to 200 lumens, range of 75 feet)
- Black Diamond Carabiners / Climbing rope
- Cree Mini LED Flashlight (up to 300 lumens, range of 35 feet, short periods)
- BioLogic Bike Mount for iPhone4/gps
- Tool Logic Tactical Multifunction Knife / light (+1d4 on any related mechanical skill rolls)
- Tool Logic Credit Card Companion multi-tool (+1d4 on any fine motor control technical skill rolls)
- CRKT Guppie multi-tool (+1d4 on any survival-related technical skill rolls)
- Tactical-Warrior Neck Knife (1d4+1 dmg)
...versus, the stock version...
*Couldn't resist imagining this for game use! Two caveats: 1. Motopeds hasn't released the specs yet and 2. I am not a motorbike person so I'm totally guessing on stats. I'll update as soon as Motopeds announces the final product (this is apparently just a prototype).
Via The Mary Sue and the Motopeds Facebook page