What do you get when you put treads on a Death Star?
In the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle universe, nothing matched the sheer menace or mechanical brutality as the Krang and Shredder's mobile HQ--THE TECHNODROME!
It was a massive, burrowing war machine, bristling with weapons and advanced technology. So OBVIOUSLY, It would make for a great set piece in any RPG.
As is, that is--a giant, earth digging, castle/tank for a mutant warlord looking for revenge against subterranean Valids.
Here's a scanner readout of some of the known features of this massive warmongering battlestation, courtesy of the TMNT wiki:
Equipment and Armament:
- A trans-dimensional portal
- Eyeball missile launchers
- 4 trident-shaped laser cannons
- A mounted surveillance eye on the top
- A mouser factory
- Training facilities for Shredder's henchmen, Bebop and Rocksteady
- Three-foot-thick titanium armor
- Huge tank treads
- Robot walker legs that can be used instead of tank treads (scene at the end of Season 3)
- Large holding cells
- Earthquake machine (used during Season 2)
- Various drilling mechanisms
For more, checkout...